In this page you’ll find the links with all the necesary information to work, study and live in the UK.

  • How to find a Spanish Sworn Translator?

    Members have emailed us asking how they can contact a sworn translator, and whether we can recommend one.  Spanish sworn translators need to sit an exam, or pass specific subjects within their university degree to get the recognition of sworn translator/interpreter. Once they do, they have a stamp and can certify that a document is […]

    Leer más

  • The Care Quality Commission (CQC)

    If you mention “CQC inspection” in the middle of a hospital, you might get a few stares or you might see some managers hyperventilating (please locate the nearest crash trolley just in case). Pardon? You still do not know what the CQC is? Keep reading! The CQC is an independent regulator that monitors the care […]

    Leer más

  • Nursing structure in England (NHS)

    When I started working as a nurse in the United Kingdom, one of the things that caught my attention was the nursing structure. If you also want to find out more about this, keep reading! In an English ward, you can find the different nursing roles: Staff nurse (Band 5) – they are junior nurses. […]

    Leer más

The UK Point-Based Migration System: An Introduction for Citizens of the European Union (EU).

On December 31, 2020, free movement between the United Kingdom and the European Union was ended, and on January 1, 2021, the United Kingdom implemented a points-based immigration system that gives priority to skills and talent, rather than to where a person comes from.

On the following links you’ll find all the information to come to UK.

Point-based immigration system for EU Citizens

Stay and Enter UK

Spanish Embassy in UK